Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Skipped a Nap for a Hot Long Run

3 mile run. My dog came with me and it was in the middle of the day. It was in the middle of the day and the park was packed with people for kids birthday parties and general hanging out. I like it much better at dawn when it's just me, my dog, and maybe one other jogger. The run was tiring because I started in reverse direction from usual which put me running up a pretty steep hill right off the bat. It felt like I never really recovered from it. Still, I almost took a nap but as I was laying there falling asleep I thought 'I should go for a run.' Even though it was long and hot, I'm glad I went. 6 Goals podcast episode 31 should drop tomorrow. Usually I release episodes on a Monday, but it's been a really busy week at work. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's the stats:
3.0 miles in 34:29 minutes - 9/16/12

No comments:

Post a Comment