Monday, February 20, 2012

New Shoes

I got a new pair of running shoes! The Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 15 running shoes. I'm really excited to run in them. I walked around a lot in the store, and did a tiny jog outside the store for about a block, and they felt amazing. I tried a few others but ever since I started running a lot in high school the Nike Triax shoes have always fit my feet the best. A lot of my team mates liked Brooks and New Balance, a few had Asics, but it was always Nike Triax shoes for me. Almost every time I bought a new pair I would try the other brands, but this line of shoes fits my feet the best. With this new pair, because I'm used to the pair I bought about nine years ago, it feels like I'm running on the spring floor at the gymnastics club my wife coaches at! Maybe I just forgot what a really nice pair of running shoes feel like when they're new, but they feel fantastic. I'm really excited to go for a run in them. Expect a new podcast episode to drop next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment